Triatlon
KITCHENER, Ont. [url=https://www.cheapthunder.com/391h-desm

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TRIATH.BE // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
jokergreen0220

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-01-2020 10:24:54    Onderwerp: KITCHENER, Ont. [url=https://www.cheapthunder.com/391h-desm Reageren met citaat
KITCHENER, Ont. Desmond Mason Jersey . - John Morris is on the right track for a second straight Olympic gold medal. Morris, who won gold at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics throwing third rocks for Kevin Martin, skipped his new team to a victory on Tuesday, rolling to a 10-2 win over Rob Rumfeldts rink. The tournament will decide the final two mens and womens entries in the Canadian Olympic trials next month in Winnipeg. "Its well-known that Sheet E is tough," said Morris. "Its definitely playing with some more curl in interesting spots compared to the other sheets. "So were glad we got a win on that sheet, and now we can focus on whatever sheet were on next. We cant take anything lightly; every game you get here is going to be against some tough opponents. " Morriss team, representing Kelowna and Vernon, B.C., took one in the first end, and then piled on with a stolen single in the second and two more in the third and never looked back to move on in the A-Event of the triple-knockout competition. Rumfeldts team dropped to the B-Event. Greg Balsdon of Elgin, Ont., made an angle-raise takeout for three in the 10th end to beat top seed Brad Jacobs of Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., 10-9. Jacobs had taken an 8-3 lead thanks to three in the fourth end, one more in the fifth and a steal of two in the sixth before Balsdon mounted the comeback. In other Tuesday night mens play, 2006 Olympic gold-medallist Brad Gushue of St. Johns, N.L., stole three in the second end and got one more in the third and sailed to a 9-5 triumph over Jean-Michel Menard of St-Romuald, Que. Jake Higgs of Glencoe, Ont., was a 6-4 winner over Mark Kean of Ajax, Ont., in the other mens game. In the lone womens contest on Tuesday evening, Edmontons Val Sweeting recovered from an opening-round loss to beat Reginas Amber Holland 8-3. Sweeting moves on in the B-Event, while Holland drops to the C-Event — one loss away from elimination. In the afternoon draw, Winnipegs Barb Spencer stole deuces in first and fifth ends en route to an 8-5 win over Holland in the opening round of the womens tournament. Spencer stole one more in the third end to take an early 3-0 lead that she would never surrender. Holland, looking for her fourth trip to the trials, fell behind 6-1 at one point before getting to within two thanks to a stolen deuce in the seventh end. But Spencer got the deuce back in the eighth to seal the victory. In other action, Kelly Scott of Kelowna, B.C., took two in the 10th end for a 6-5 win over Cathy Auld of Mississauga, Ont. Tracy Horgan of Sudbury, Ont., defeated Sweeting 8-3 thanks largely to a stolen three in the eighth end when Sweetings final shot slid through the house. In the draws final game, Krista McCarville of Thunder Bay, Ont., drew for a single in the 11th end for a dramatic 9-8 victory over Calgarys Crystal Webster. The teams traded three-enders in the ninth and 10th ends to set up the extra. On the mens side, Rumfeldt scored three in the first end and three more in the third en route to an emphatic 12-5 win over fifth-seed Steve Laycock of Saskatoon. In the only all-Ontario matchup of the afternoon, Joe Frans of the Bradford Curing Club had his hands full early as Higgs took two in the first and stole another in the second when Franss final draw came up short. Higgs, calling the game but leaving last rocks to third Brent Ross, forced Frans to chase most of the game and stole the last two ends for a 9-3 victory. Ottawas Bryan Cochrane faced Menard in a game that saw lots of rocks in play from the start. After holding Cochrane to a single in the first, Menard took control and cruised to a 10-4 win. In the other morning game, Balsdon hit for three in the ninth end for a 7-4 win over Rob Fowler of Brandon, Man. Chris Paul Jersey . Serbia captain Bogdan Obradovic said his team will include 9th-ranked Janko Tipsarevic and 27th-ranked Viktor Troicki as he decided to let the top-ranked Djokovic rest. Derrick McKey Jersey .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R. https://www.cheapthunder.com/1321h-steven-adams-jersey-thunder.html . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago.At this point, it doesnt sound like Luke Richardson has any interest in becoming an assistant coach in the NHL. There have been several Ottawa fans wondering if Richardson - currently the head coach of the clubs AHL affiliate in Binghamton - would be able to help the Senators with their defensive issues as an assistant coach down the road. But speaking to him on TSN 1200 Tuesday, it sounds like the 44-year-old is waiting for the right opportunity to become a head coach in the NHL. Richardson had spent three years as an assistant in Ottawa, but in the spring of 2012 he had a conversation with general manager Bryan Murray about his coaching future. So when the Binghamton job opened up after Kurt Kleinendorst stepped aside, he knew that was the career path he wanted to pursue. "It was great getting the experience those first few years kind of being the part-time guy, the upstairs guy and the practice guy with the Senators. But when I had that chance to become a head coach I told Bryan, Thats what I want to be. I want to be a head coach. Its not that I think Im better than anyone else or better than an assistant coachs job, I just feel more comfortable in that role and I like it," Richardson said on Tuesday. Richardson says he currrently has no aspirations to leave his post in Binghamton, where he has guided the club to a first-place position in the AHLs East Division. Thunder Jerseys 2020. "Im really happy to be here. And I take a lot of pride trying to help these young players in the organization. So my answer is that Im happy to be here and Im signed for another year," added Richardson. Of course, things could change if an NHL head coaching job opened up in the summer. A couple of teams - like Buffalo and Florida - are currently working with interim head coaches and have made no guarantees about who will be behind their bench next season. Add in the usual number of post-season coaching changes and there could be several opportunities for Richardson to consider in the summer. But he was quick to point out the Binghamton job offers him the unique luxury of being close to his daughter who is wrapping up her sophomore year at university down the road in Ithica, New York. "It really works well for my family with our daughter Morgan an hour away at Cornell and we get to see her a lot. Its very unusual to be able to do that in the geography of the hockey world. We are fortunate to have that so right now, my answer is that Im going to stay in the AHL." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TRIATH.BE // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: