Triatlon
LAKE PLACID, N. [url=http://www.islanderssale.com/authentic-

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TRIATH.BE // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
jokergreen0220

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-09-2019 06:42:59    Onderwerp: LAKE PLACID, N. [url=http://www.islanderssale.com/authentic- Reageren met citaat
LAKE PLACID, N. Anthony Beauvillier Islanders Jersey .Y. - Melissa Corbo captured the first podium finish of her career on Friday with a third-place finish at the aerials World Cup.The Blainville, Que., native scored a 74.82 in her third-career World Cup appearance. Aliaksandra Ramanouskaya of Belarus finished first with an 80.62 while Russias Veronika Korsunova was second with a score of 78.88.I really have no words for what Im feeling, said Corbo. Its an unbelievable surprise. Its an experience and a day I will remember for the rest of my life. Its my first year on the World Cup tour and the weather made things difficult. I just felt good today.This is a great way to start the Olympic cycle for me. Its really encouraging.It was the first top-three finish by a Canadian woman since 2008 when Veronika Bauer captured bronze at the World Cup in China.Montreals Olivier Rochon made the finals on the mens side and finished sixth overall with a score of 80.54. Rochon has missed nearly two years due to injury.Sabrina Guerin of Laval, Que., and Travis Gerrits of Milton, Ont., also competed and finished 14th and 16th overall respectively. Billy Smith Islanders Jersey . "Im excited just for a new start, just to see where things are going, to bring some kind of tradition back to the team and guys being excited about something new," the defensive back said during a conference call Monday after agreeing to stay with the Bombers rather than go to free agency next month. Casey Cizikas Jersey . Alina Fodorova of Ukraine took third place. Broersen based her gold-medal performance on great high jumping, and finished with 4,830 points, while Theisen-Eaton, from Humboldt, Sask., set a national record of 4,768. http://www.islanderssale.com/authentic-casey-cizikas-islanders-jersey/ .I get texts: Do you know Drake? Have you met Drake? He sits there every night, he hears me cuss out the referees every night, Casey said, laughing.MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari has signed a one-year contract extension. On Wednesday, Milan says Munatri extended his deal "until June 30, 2016." Muntaris previous contract was set to run out in 2015. The 29-year-old Muntari made 34 appearances for Milan last season in Serie A and the Champions League, scoring six goals. Thomas Greiss Jersey. Muntari joined Milan initially on loan from city rivals Inter in January 2012, before making the move permanent in a free transfer that summer. The Ghana international is at the World Cup in Brazil, where he played the entire 90 minutes of his countrys opening match -- a 2-1 defeat to the United States. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    TRIATH.BE // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: